Sunday, March 17, 2013

Supreme Green in #Iphoneography

                                           Supreme Greetings

  
Supreme Green greetings friends!! The biggest subject that comes about through conversation is my chosen methods to film this past year. I understand #Iphoneography isn't for everyone, although it is... Just like all Tech it's all about how its viewed.  For instance when I see a I-device I see a tool, one which allows anyone to reach everyone and not just for gaming purposes. I pose a question have you ever seen a time when one person had the ability to produce a weekly  video package 98% alone?  There isn't even a title for someone who does this. So, in lieu of this today I'll coin it for you it's " Uni-Provident" or "Uni-Provid". This my friends would not be about with out #Iphoneography. For we are now in the a time when artists are recording mix-tapes by way of I-device. I elude to make this into a Apple advert instead, to lead the cutting edge and knowledge of what a citizen journalist can do on the spot or in my case per week. For the folks who would like a bit of insight into video #Iphoneography, It's all about camera roll everthing; also I specify video as opposed to picture, because upon research one only seems to find pages and forums on the picture side of things.  

Here's a few links of music recorded in #Iphoneography:
https://soundcloud.com/krunkphy
https://soundcloud.com/ooogtxtoast

No comments:

Post a Comment